The Haidar Chronicles

This is a collection of whatever funny/stupid things Haidar says. Yes, he actually says this stuff.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

 

The Exam

Haidar - I am you and what I see is me. says: how many exams do you have?
Nikkiole says: 4
Haidar - I am you and what I see is me. says: one for me
Nikkiole says: what? how did that happen?
Haidar - I am you and what I see is me. says: dunno used ma skillz
Nikkiole says: which exam do you have?
Haidar - I am you and what I see is me. says: social
Haidar - I am you and what I see is me. says: and science final this friday
Nikkiole says: that's two, not one
Haidar - I am you and what I see is me. says: i think of it as one
Nikkiole says: obviously you're not gonna do well if you have a math exam

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?